Collection of information
You can visit our website, without revealing any information about yourself. When you make an inquiry on our platform via our services or register for a FundBae account, we may collect personal information from you which may include your name, email address, mobile phone number, banking information, BVN, and other information that identifies you (collectively, "Personal Information").
Information about your transaction with Us
When you use FundBae to carry out financial transactions, we collect nonpublic personal information in connection to each transaction; this includes transaction time, naira amount, merchant details, and biller details. We may also collect photos, memos, or other information that you attach to your transactions.
Information We automatically collect
We (or our service providers acting on our behalf) may collect information about your use of our Services. This information may include:
Information collected by cookies and other technologies
We use various technologies to collect information on our Services and other websites. These technologies may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in any device memory that enables us to improve our services, your experience, to see which areas and features of our services are popular and to keep track of visits to our site. For more information about cookies and how they function, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
The cookies we use in connection with our Services include:
- Session cookies: Session cookies are temporary cookies that expire and are automatically erased whenever you close your browser window. We use session cookies to grant users access to content and for actions to be carried out, they must be logged into their FundBae account.
- Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies usually have an expiration date in the distant future and remain in your browser until they expire or you manually delete them. We use persistent cookies to keep track of usage patterns so we can improve our Services. For instance, we may use a persistent cookie to associate you with your FundBae account or to remember your choices for our Services.
- Third-party cookies We permit certain third parties to place cookies through our Services to provide us with better insights into the use of our Services and user demographics and to advertise our Services to you. These third parties may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you access or use our Services. For instance, we utilize Google Analytics to analyze usage patterns for our Services. Google Analytics generates a cookie to capture information about your use of our Services, which Google uses to compile reports on website activity for us and to provide other related services. Google may use a portion of your IP address to identify its cookie, but this will not be associated with any other data held by Google. We may also permit third-party service providers to place cookies for our Services, as previously stated to perform analytic or marketing functions where you are notified of them and you have consented to the usage. We do not control the use of such third-party cookies or the resulting information, and we are not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties.
How we use your information:
- We use the information you provide us to verify your identity and prevent fraud
- We may use the information you provide to process and deliver contest or promotion entries and rewards.
FundBae is a Nigerian based company, and the information we collect is governed by Nigerian law. By accessing our Services or otherwise providing information to us, you agree to the processing and transfer of information in and to Nigeria and other countries.
How we disclose information:
We do not share your Personal Information with (1) other financial companies for joint marketing purposes; (2) affiliated companies for their everyday business purposes; or (3) any third parties so they can market to you.
We may share your Personal Information with unaffiliated third parties:
- if you request or authorize it;
- if the information is provided to help complete a transaction for you;
- if the disclosure is done as part of a purchase, transfer, or sale of services or assets (e.g., in the event that substantially all of our assets are acquired by another party, your Personal Information may be one of the transferred assets);
You can opt-out if you do not wish to receive offers from us in the future. You can do this by either contacting us via email or our number or by following the unsubscribe instructions in any communication you receive from us.
Please note that you are not able to opt-out of receiving communications about your FundBae account or related transactions with us.
You must notify us of any change in your Personal Information by updating your FundBae account profile through our Services. Any change you make will affect only future uses of your Personal Information.
You can make inquiries from us about our storage of your personal information, you can also ask to see a copy of that information. Before we send any personal information to you, we will ask for your proof of identity. If you are not able to provide proof of your identity, we reserve the right to refuse to send you any Personal Information. Please note, that will respond as quickly as we can to your requests for details of Personal Information we hold about you.
Sharing your information socially:
Our Services may give you permission to connect and share your actions, comments, content, and information publicly or with friends. We are not responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any information you share publicly or with friends.
Our Services may also allow you to connect with us on, share on, and use third-party websites, applications, and services. Please be careful of your personal privacy needs and the privacy needs of others, as you choose whom to connect with and what to share and make public. We do not have control over the privacy or security of information you choose to make public or share with others. We also do not control the privacy practices of third parties. Please contact those sites and services directly if you want to learn about their privacy practices.
We have, and require the third-party service providers that receive Personal Information from us to have, a comprehensive written information security program that contains administrative, technical, and physical safeguards for our respective physical facilities and in our respective computer systems, databases, and communications networks that are reasonably designed to protect information contained within such systems from loss, misuse, or alteration.
When your bank account information is transmitted via our Services, it will be protected by encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).Our Services may also allow you to connect with us on, share on, and use third-party websites, applications, and services. Please be careful of your personal privacy needs and the privacy needs of others, as you choose whom to connect with and what to share and make public. We do not have control over the privacy or security of information you choose to make public or share with others. We also do not control the privacy practices of third parties. Please contact those sites and services directly if you want to learn about their privacy practices.
Do note, that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot absolutely guarantee the safety of your personal information. You also play a role in protecting your Personal Information. Please protect your username and password for your FundBae account and do not share them with others. If we receive instructions using your FundBae account login information, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your FundBae account or any other breach of security. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse to provide our Services, terminate FundBae accounts, and to remove or edit content.
How can I contact FundBae?
For more information, concerns, and comments regarding this policy, please contact us at +2349062818090 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.